Guheri, also known as Bilni (stye) can be described as an eye condition that is usually found in children. It appears like a large pimple. It may be located above or under the eyelid. It’s not contagious, and will heal by itself. If it doesn’t improve within a few days then try some homemade remedies. Because of this, the chance of this happening in the near future is diminished. In this kind of scenario medical intervention is required only in a handful of cases. There are many causes for this, like an infection caused by bacteria or a child who is constantly rubs his eye, and so on. So, it is important that the child be warned against touching the eyes in order that the chance of infection is diminished. We would like to know some suggestions to help reduce the risk.
If you place tea bags inside the cavity, they can help reduce swelling and pain considerably. In the beginning, you must simmer the tea bags in the water and allow it to cool. When it has cooled put the eye bag in the child’s eyes. Keep it on for 10 minutes. It is possible to repeat this five times throughout the day.
Turmeric has anti-bacterial properties that will stop the infection from spreading. To make use of it to treat a blemish, mix it with water to make a paste . Then, apply it to the eyes. Let it sit up to 15 minutes. After that , wash it off. It is necessary to repeat this procedure every day until your eye infection improves. It is also possible to make it a habit to soak a clean cloth in the paste.
The coconut oil is also known to have antimicrobial properties. This will stop the spread of bacteria. spreading. To do this, you need to take just a few drops of coconut oil, and then apply it to the area. Be careful not to use more than you need of coconut oil as it could be absorbed into the eyes, and cause irritation.
How do you prevent the formation of cavities in the eyes of children?
- Avoid rubbing your child’s eyes as it can introduce bacteria to their eyes, which could cause cavities.
- Inform them that they should apply pressure to their eyes only after they have washed their hands.
- To protect your child’s eyes from dirt and dust recommend wearing sunglasses.
Learn about your child’s the importance of maintaining hygiene.
- If your child is using eye makeup, make sure they use it in a controlled manner and make sure the makeup is of an excellent brand. Also, make sure to keep the makeup in a cool location.
- Do not tell your children not to give away items such as your eyeliner and mascara with anyone else.
- Additionally, read about the reasons do Children Experiencing Skin Allergies? Be aware of its causes, symptoms and treatment
Which children are at greater risk of getting cavities
Everyone can suffer from an stye or cavity however, children with diabetes, dermatitis or who have an insufficient immune system and struggle with elevated serum lipids are particularly susceptible. . Try to deal with these kinds of situations.
The condition can be completely cured in one week. If it takes longer than a week the doctor must be sought out and since eyes of babies are extremely delicate, don’t touch them without knowing.